By using the Apps or accessing the website you are subject to this policy. If you do not agree with it, please do not use our apps or website. In order to better control your privacy we recommend that you check the settings of your devices.
This policy is an integral part of the Terms of Service (https://webradiodirectory.com/terms-of-services/)
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including when Users visit our apps, register on the apps, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our apps. Users may be asked for an email address as it is necessary for contract performance. Other personal data will be processed on the basis of consent and/or legitimate interests. Users may use our apps anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us and consent to its use. Users can always refuse to supply personal data and may revoke their consent at any time by sending an email to us asking to delete their information – [email protected]
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal information about Users whenever they interact with our apps. Non-personal information may include the browser name, location, the type of device and OS version, and other technical information such as, means of connection to our apps. We also collect information, such as anonymous usage statistics, by using cookies, server logs, and other similar technology as you use webRadioDirectory.
Advertising – When you see ads in our apps, we may share your Advertising ID and IP address with our advertising partners. Our advertising partners may also collect information directly from our apps through technologies such as software development kits (SDKs). In each case, they may use your data for a number of purposes, including to limit the number of times you see an ad or to personalize the ads you see to make them more relevant to you (for example, based on the past activity they have associated with your Advertising ID). For more information, please refer to the privacy policies of our advertising partners listed here.
Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters. webRadioDirectory may use both session cookies (which disappear after you close your browser) and persistent cookies (used by your browser on subsequent visits).
You have the ability to accept or decline our cookies.
webRadioDirectory uses Google Analytics/Firebase. If you do not want Google Analytics to collect and use information about your use of the Service, then you can install an opt-out in your web browser (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/).
How we use collected information
webRadioDirectory collects and uses information for the following purposes:
- * To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- * To provide user and other support, including to our third-party business partners.
- * To carry out other specific purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
- * To send periodic emails on company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via email.
- * You can revoke your consent to personalized ads by clicking here.
Unless you exercise the right of erasure, we will keep this data for five years as part of our data retention policy.
You can get more information about data collection control and opt-out at www.aboutads.info
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our apps.
Nevertheless, we bring your attention to the following measures you can adopt:
- * To stop the collection of Location Information on iOS mobile devices, disable the location services feature on the settings of your device.
- * To prevent the collection of Location Information on Android devices disable Bluetooth and Location.
- * On iOS devices you can opt-out from any interest-based advertising. Go on Settings. Privacy, Advertising and then click on “Limit Ad-tracking”. When you have opted out using this setting on a device, advertisers will not use in-app information collected from that device to infer your interests or serve ads to that device that are targeted based on your inferred interests
Your acceptance of these terms
By using the webRadioDirectory Service, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our apps. Your continued use of the Apps following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Pursuant to data protection laws, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete any of your individual data we might possess on you. You can also revoke your consent at any time, object to the treatment, exercise your right of data portability or present a complaint to the supervision authority (the responsible one being Comissão Nacional de Protecção de Dados – the Portuguese Data Protection Commission).
In case you want to delete the information collected you will just need to send us a email asking to delete you information using – [email protected] , mentioning your login id. You can use the same address in order to get assistance in changing the privacy settings or revoking certain consents you issued.
All information of users that do not use our service for a period of 3 years we will be deleted automatically, as part of our retention of data policy.
In order to exercise your rights, please write to [email protected] or to:
Av. da Boavista, 848
Please note we may charge a small fee in order to provide you a copy of your information.
This document was last updated on Jun 23, 2020